We may or may not have the following positions open:
Buttons don't push themselves. And there are many buttons to be pushed. Therefore, thepointless.com is seeking several experienced Button Pushers to depress a wide variety of buttons.
- Recognize buttons
- Push buttons
- Report button pushing incidents
- Strong ability to recognize buttons of all sorts
- Keen understanding of button pushing
- Extensive history of button-human relations
- 2+ years experience pushing buttons in a professional setting
- Ph.D. in button-pushing strongly preferred, but not required
We are seeking a skilled maker of words to produce, modify, and utilize words for use in relation to thepointless.com activities.
- Make new words
- Identify existing words
- Modify and adapt identified words
- A demonstrated ability to make words of all sorts
- 3 to 5 years experience using existing words in a professional setting
- Girl Scout Forever Green patch or Boy Scout equivalent
thepointless.com is seeking a skilled individual to organize and participate in the creation of the details and challenges of a given adventure, while maintaining a realistic continuity of events.
- Recognize and note the onset of adventures
- Manage the creation and administration of challenges
- Maintain a realistic continuity of events
- Working knowledge of 20-sided dies
- 5 to 7 years of LARPing experience
- Fishing License